Our 2022 Raffle is here!
Vets Helping Vets!
Thank you so much for everyone who donated to McKinley’s Campaign to assist paying the medical expenses and treatments that insurance would not cover. Below is an update from her father, Ryan “Crew Dog”
“Since starting treatment at Dell Children’s Hospital, McKinley has made great improvements. She was allowed to return to school in 2021 due to her improved immune system. Though we still have a long road ahead of us, we are glad to say McKinley is finally able to enjoy playing with her friends and doing all the things she wants to do.”
What we’ve been up to!
2016 – 2013 (Chapter’s Origination)
Who we are!
We are an Association of Combat Veterans from all branches of the United States Armed Forces who ride motorcycles as a hobby. Our mission now is to support and defend those who have defended our country and our freedoms. Our focus is to help veteran care facilities provide a warm meal, clothing, shelter, and guidance, or simply to say, “Thank You” and “Welcome Home.”
Our membership is comprised of Full Members (those with verified combat service) and Supporter Members (those who have non-combat military service and have a sincere dedication to helping veterans). We have members from nearly all 50 states and living abroad. Many members continue to serve in our Armed Forces, with several serving in combat areas now.
We sponsor and / or participate in many motorcycle-related charity events each year, and as a non-profit organization donate to various veteran care facilities and veteran charities. The Combat Veterans Motorcycle Association® is formed for the betterment of communication and camaraderie between other Motorcycle Associations, Veterans Organizations, and Motorcycle Groups, specifically:
- To promote interest in various forms of motorcycle activity associated with Veterans.
- To create and maintain camaraderie among Combat Veterans from all U.S. Branches of Service and its allies.
- To support our Veterans.
- To raise awareness for the plight of POW’s, MIA’s and their families.
- To conduct Association functions and activities in a manner befitting the members of the Combat Veterans Motorcycle Association® and as well as the association’s Auxiliary Members.
- To encourage a better understanding of motorcycle riders as a constructive sport among members of the public, press, and law enforcement agencies.
- We DO have membership fees.
- We ARE NOT, nor do we claim to be a motorcycle club.
- We DO NOT have colors.
- We DO NOT prospect.
- We DO NOT claim territory.